BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN PAGE ]
Casual/On Call Supervised Access Driver
· WJS Child & Family Services Drive Program
· $17.50 - $19.50/hr (based on education, experience & duties)
In your role as a Casual Supervised Access Driver, you will:
· Must be available for a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends to accommodate needs of clients
· Accept drive assignments according to directions stated on referrals, on a prearranged and on-call basis
· Use own vehicle to transport clients to assigned locations (appointments, supervised visits, etc.) – mileage & expenses reimbursed
· Remain with family for the duration of supervised access visit, monitoring all parent-child interactions for safety and appropriateness; observing and taking log notes on family interaction
· Work in accordance with/gain knowledge of the Child Welfare Act and Child and Family Services Authorities
· Prepare accurate & timely reports/records of all drives, supervised visits, vehicles safety inspections, etc. as per WJS Policy as required
· Report any discrepancies in vehicle operation
· Represent Family Support Services in a professional manner
· Work within all safety and privacy frameworks and policies
**Prior to confirmation of employment all applicants must provide a current (within 3 months) Criminal Record Check and Ministry Check. These checks can take up to 6 weeks to obtain, prepare accordingly.
As an ideal candidate for the Casual Supervised Access Driver you possess:
· Minimum Grade 12 – Social Work, Community Support Worker, etc. Certificate or Diploma (completed or in progress) preferred
· Valid Class 5 (not Graduated) Alberta Driver’s License with 5+ years driving experience, insurance and clean Drivers Abstract
· Reliable vehicle with backseat for transporting children in approved infant/child care seat (supplied)
· Clear Criminal Record and Child Welfare Intervention check
· Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate (or willingness to attend training)
· Willing to take employer-provided training in Suicide Intervention /Prevention and cultural sensitivity
Required Skill and Abilities:
· As all files are electronic candidates must have good computer skills – for emailing and document preparation
· Stamina for long periods of driving
WJS Canada’s mission is “Strengthening people and communities with innovative, individualized services”. The support we provide for families emphasizes building relationships to enhance the family’s strengths and achieve goals that address their needs for support in areas of struggle. Services are individualized and based on the family’s belief that their own internal resources can be strengthened and that other helpful skills can be developed. For more information on WJS, services & career opportunities, visit www.wjscanada.com
Competition will accept applications until October 25, 2017.
Competition #: V-324-DE (please quote on cover letter or resume)
To apply for the Casual Supervised Access Driver job please submit a cover letter & resume to Ken Benson, Program Director
Fax: (855) 465-5502
Please email resume to: email@example.com or
Fax resume to: Dustin at 780-632-6500
Profit-sharing incentives and excellent benefits package
Contact: Victoria Desmond
Deerland Equipment – Vegreville
Buhler Ezee-On Inc. is a well-established manufacturer of farm equipment, located in
Vegreville, AB. Looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join the team.
The following career opportunities are currently available:
Fabrication – Saw/Press/Punch
Maintenance Assistant – Electrical/Plumbing/Mechanical
Previous experience is any of these areas is a definite asset.
Buhler Ezee-On offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please forward resumes to:
Buhler Ezee-On, Inc.
Vegreville, AB T9C 1N6
Att: Carrie Thompson
Fax: (780) 632-6221
one week, starting Monday, November 6th to Sunday, November 12th.
by our site at: 15409 Hwy 631 (NE corner of Hwy 631 and Hwy 16) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Monday to Friday
FWS Industrial Projects Canada Ltd
15409 Hwy 631 (NE corner of Hwy 631 and Hwy 16)
The successful candidate is:
Email resume and sample of work to: HR@newsadvertiser.com
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.