BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN PAGE ]
Certified Child Development Assistant/Worker/Child Development Supervisor
Please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
or call 780-603-4417 for more information.
Vegreville Community Daycare Society is a non-profit licensed and accredited daycare,
governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
The daycare is located in the north end of St. Joseph’s Hospital in Vegreville.
The daycare provides childcare for children ages 0 months to five years of age
or until they can attend grade 1.
Job Types: Permanent Full-time, Part-time
($15 - $19/hour plus accreditation top off based on level)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Care for & supervise children
· Prepare and participate in indoor/outdoor activities at the centre/fieldtrips
· Supervise & care for children when on field trips
· Develop & implement childcare programs that support & promote the physical, cognitive, emotional & social development of children
· Daily/weekly/monthly housekeeping duties
· Prepare and serve AM/PM snacks & lunches
· Problem solve among children when required
· Weekly planning based upon children’s interest
RJV is currently receiving applications for upcoming work for the following positions:
-Skilled labourers with experience in:
-Instrumentation – Tubing bending skills required
-Electrical – 2nd & 3rd year apprentices only
-Structural Welders – CWB ticket an asset
-Pressure Piping Welders – B or C ticketed
Apply by dropping your resume off at:
RJV, 6205 60th St., Vegreville, AB or send your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CALLS PLEASE – Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview
Agricultural Equipment Technician
Apply online at: rockymtn.com/our-company/careers
Visit: 6425 55 Ave., Vegreville AB
Stop by the office for an application: 5110-50 St., Vegreville
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.