St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN PAGE ]
Registered Dental Hygienist - St. Paul Dental Care - Dr. Ken Miller
· Full or part time
· Our motivated dental team is excited about the wide range of services they are able to provide to their valued patients.
· Very modern practice that is completely digital, including charts & radiography
· Have CBCT and CEREC technology
· Perform all aspects of general family dentistry
· Our hygiene department is integral to the success of complete patient care
· If you are enthusiastic about quality dental care our office might be a perfect fit for you.
· Offer a very competitive salary including health benefits.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.drkenmiller.ca 780-645-4122
Program Co-ordinator (part-time, 24 hours per week) 10 months per year Sept – June
This position requires an articulate, creative person whose key responsibilities include:
· Seeking out educational opportunities for adults, coordinate the programming and delivery of non-credit adult learning courses
· Facilitate an adult literacy program
· Develop and maintain partnerships with like-minded organizations in and around St. Paul
· Coordinate St. Paul Community Awareness Night
· Facilitate monthly SPCLA board meetings
Essential skills and knowledge requires:
· Strong leaderships qualities that demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Experience working with budgets and government reporting supervisory experience
Submit resume online at email@example.com Closing date: Friday, January 24, 2020
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.