St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN
Heavy Duty Mechanic
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com No Phone calls
Infrastructure Technician/Tower Climber
· Must have a valid Class 5 license
· Comfortable working and climbing towers up to 300 ft
· Communicates effectively and efficiently
· Works well in a team environment
· Available to work evenings and weekends
· Must have a clean driver’s abstract
· Will train suitable candidates
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to MCSNet, 4810-50th Ave
Downtown Mall, St. Paul
Questions may be directed to Youry VanBrabant 780-645-4417 Ext 233
Summer Student Program Coordinator
Purpose of Position:
Our organization maintains high quality standards in program delivery and reporting.
We are looking for a very detail-oriented individual whose main responsibility will be to participate in
developing and maintaining program structure and administration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team, research, client service delivery,
and daily operations of the programs.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
This is a term position, commencing June 18, 2018 and ending on August 24, 2018.
Regular office hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, references,
criminal record check by Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:00 pm to:
Town of St Paul FCSS
St. Paul AB T0A 3A0
St. Paul Sobeys is looking for:
- Working with pricing systems, create, print and place price labels, signs
- Must have experience working with computer systems, short periods of high demand, accuracy,
problem solving, working well with team members, high level of detail
- Will have to work some early shifts (5 am). Requires a high level of discipline, physical work (bending, reaching, standing), prioritization, problem solving, diplomacy, and responsibility
Want to join our team? If interested, please bring resume to:
St. Paul Sobeys
St. Paul Minor Ball
Please submit resume with cover letter to Rick Austin, email@example.com
Deadline for applications April 16, 2018 at 8 pm
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.