St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN
- Ideal candidate enjoys working with the public
- Exhibits computer proficiency
- Has good multitasking abilities
- Experience preferred
- receiving clients
- Phone communications
- Data entry and maintaining and processing inventory
Please submit resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at
St. Paul Veterinary Clinic, 4802 50th St.
Insurance Broker – Account Manager
Seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team.
Are you a self-starter looking for a challenge?
This may be a great opportunity for you.
The qualities that we are looking for in an individual are as follows:
*Manage and service a book of clients, process new business, renewal and endorsements
*Develop & manage underwriter relationships
*Maintain electronic files in an orderly manner
The Ideal Candidate:
All provincial licensing requirements will be met in accordance with continuing education
in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
Tannas Insurance will arrange all of the training for you to do this.
How to Apply:
You can drop off resume at our office at 4902-50th Street, St. Paul, Fax us at 780-645-3637
or email us at email@example.com
- Determine availability, create parts requisition, and submit order as required for non-stock parts
- Answers phone calls, providing information to customers & suppliers
- Assist in invoicing and shipping for 3rd party service providers
- Process and organize orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Takes phone parts orders by following all procedures and documenting
all required information
- Assist Shipping & Receiving when required to receive and ships parts in accordance
with company policies
- Ensures all transaction are processed in accordance with company policies
and accompanied by required documents
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily
- Ensures that all parts returns are properly tagged for organizational efficiency
- Conducts daily inventory control activities and audits
- Deliver and pickup parts as requested
- Completes all documents, forms, and reports in accordance with company policy
- Ensures that the work areas and customer waiting area are kept clean
Experience with Kenworth and Peterbilt parts is required.
Experience with Vac, Pressure and Flush-By components is an asset.
Xtreme Oilfield Technology offers competitive wages,
an attractive benefit package and a great team environment.
Join our team today!
Interested candidates can submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Parks & Recreation
Senior & Junior Lifeguards
(Full-time & Part-time)
The Senior Lifeguard is responsible for assisting in the operation of the Aquatic Centre.
In addition to Lifeguard and instructor duties, the Senior Lifeguard will be asked to lead and
instruct staff and ensure that maintenance standards, customer service and guarding functions
are maintained at all times.
Required Senior Lifeguard Qualifications
-First Aid, CPR & A.E.D. Certification
-Excellent communication skills
-Availability to work weekends on a rotational basis
Desired Qualifications Senior Lifeguard
- Additional certifications beneficial to the aquatic facility operation including,
but not limited to, NLS Instructor, WSI Instructor and First Aid Instructor
- Pool Operator I or II Certification
- Familiarity with Max Galaxy Recreation Software (or similar)
- Experience in supervising and training staff
Required Junior Lifeguard Qualifications
- NL (16 years of age)
- First Aid, CPR, & A.E.D. Certification
- Excellent communication skills
Applications, including a cover letter, resume and references,
to be submitted via email (Word format)
For additional information, please contact:
Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: (780) 645-1767
Applications will be accepted until October 26, 2018 @ 4:30 pm MST
St. Paul Sobeys is looking for:
- Working with pricing systems, create, print and place price labels, signs
- Must have experience working with computer systems, short periods of high demand, accuracy, problem solving, working well with team members, high level of detail
- Will have to work some early shifts (5 am). Requires a high level of discipline, physical work (bending, reaching, standing), prioritization, problem solving, diplomacy, and responsibility
Want to join our team?
If interested, please bring resume to:
St. Paul Sobeys
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.