St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES
MAIN PAGE ]
Service Advisor required for St. Paul Dodge:
New applicants to this business should possess good listening and communication skills, attention to detail and be customer service oriented.
· Great hours
· Advancement opportunities
· Family atmosphere
· Excellent benefits packages
· Best in industry pay plan
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 780-645-6777 Fax: 780-645-1944
Full-time LPN Position required for St. Paul Extendicare:
Extendicare is a recognized international long term care service provider, with facilities across Canada offering excellent career opportunities. Extendicare St. Paul is a 76 bed facility providing service to seniors in the St. Paul area.
Position is effective August 13, 2012.
Salary range: $23.72-$31.06/hr
Apply to Bernie Kozicky, St. Paul Extendicare, 4614-47 Ave., St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 780-645-3375 Fax: 780-645-4290
School Bus Contractor required for St. Paul Education Regional Division No.1:
St. Paul Education requires a School Bus Contractor; 1 for the St. Paul area. The bus contractor will be required to provide the appropriate school bus and qualified driver
· Previous experience is essential
· Contractor rates are according to the School Bus Contractors 2011/2012 Rate Schedule
For more information and to complete an application form, contact Mr. Doug Fedoruk, Director of Transportation and/or Jeannine Hawiuk at 780-645-3323.
Applications should be forwarded by July 20, 2012.
Mr. Doug Fedoruk, Director of Transportation & Facilities, St. Paul Education Regional Division No.1, 4313-48 Ave, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3 Phone: 780-645-3323 Fax: 780-645-5789
Kwiksilver Technology Ltd. is currently hiring for the following positions:
· Pressure Truck Operators
· Flushby Operators
· Coil Tubing Operators
Kwiksilver Technology Ltd. has shops in St. Paul, Elk Point & Vermillion.
Fax resume to 780-724-4199 or phone 780-872-1086.
Available Part-Time Crew Positions at KFC:
· Flexible shifts, days, evenings & weekends
· $10.80-$11.13 hourly
· 10-25hrs weekly
· Room for advancement
Apply in person, fax or e-mail.
4502-50 Ave., St. Paul Fax: 780-486-3496 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autobody Apprentice required for Northpark Collision & Frame Ltd.:
· Experience an asset OR will train the right candidate
· Full company benefits
· Wages negotiable with experience
Hand in resume at Northpark Collision & Frame. Phone: 780-645-5548
Employment Opportunities available at Tim Hortons:
· Full-time position available
· Shift work
Fax resume to 780-645-4404 or drop off your resume in person to Linda or Jeannette at 4210-50 Ave., St. Paul Phone: 780-645-4454
Gas Bar/Convenience Store Manager required for St. Paul Co-op:
· Previous retail management/supervisory experience required
· Complete benefit package including pension plan
Apply with resume to: Dwayne Odgaard, Petroleum Division Manager, St. Paul Co-op, #3, 5017-42 St. T0A 3A2 E-mail: email@example.com
Butcher Helpers & Poultry Preparers required for Lakeland Poultry Processors:
· Monday thru Friday
· Seasonal and year-round positions available
Apply in person at 4309-49 Street, St. Paul, AB.
· Class 5 valid driver’s license required
Drop off resume in person or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative:
· Courteous, service oriented manner required
· Customer service abilities and experience preferred
· Professional mannerism & is reliable
· Will train suitable candidates
Email resumes to email@example.com. Fax to 780-645-5745 or deliver in person to MCSNet, 4810 – 50th Ave., St. Paul in the Downtown Mall
Deadline for resumes: August 2, 2012. If you have any questions please call 780-645-4417 – Ext 255.
St. Paul CO-OP requires the following:
· Grocery Cashiers
· Cashiers (Full & Part-time for Home Center)
· Deli Clerk (Full & Part-time)
· Student Cashiers (After School & Saturdays, Flexible Hours)
· Lumber Yard Clerks (Full & Part-time)
CO-OP offers competitive wages and excellent benefit packages.
Training provided and opportunity for advancement.
Apply at the Administration Office at the St. Paul Co-op Mall or mail resume to: St. Paul CO-OP, #3-5017-42 Street, St. Paul, AB
T0A 3A2 Fax: 780-645-3270
Computer Technician 1:
· Assist IT Department in providing support services for school computers and networks
· Involves duties which include PC upgrades, software & hardware installation and general troubleshooting
· Will be assigned to work 2 days at Ecole Mallaig School, 2 days at St. Paul Alternate Ed Centre & 1 day as a floater for all division schools
Resumes should be submitted no later than July 24, 2012 to: Mrs. Glenda Bristow, St. Paul Education Reg. Div. No. 1, 4313 – 48 Avenue,
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3. Phone: 780-645-3323
Fax: 780-645-5789. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job description available under Careers at: http://www.stpauleducation.ab.ca. Successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license, driver’s abstract and a cell phone. In accordance with Board Policy, the successful applicant will be required to provide a current Criminal Record Check and Alberta Children’s Intervention Record Check.
· Full or Part-time
· Excellent pay
· Awesome work environment
Come join the Countrywide Team. Please drop resume off at store, Attention: Brian or email to: email@example.com
Admin Support 1:
The Town of St. Paul is seeking applications for a 2-day part-time position.
· Reception duties
· Development permits
· Accounts payable
· Must possess strong computer skills
· Strong team player
· Experience in Accounts Payable
· Competitive salary
Resumes will be accepted until noon on July 26, 2012 to: Ron Boisvert, CAO, Town of St. Paul Box 1480, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The St. Paul Figure Skating Club located in St. Paul, is searching for enthusiastic individuals to join our coaching team.
· Club currently has approximately 100 skaters registered in CANSkate, PrePower, CanPowerSkate, Junior STARSkate, PrePower, CanPowerSkate, Juniior STARSkate, which is CANSkate, levels 5, 6, 7, also Dutch Waltz & STARSkate.
· Season run from the end of September to the end of March.
· Monday & Wednesday – CANSkate, Pre-Power and Junior STARSkate
· Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday – STARSkate and on Sunday – two groups of CanPowerSkate
· Successful applicants will be a minimum CANSkate trained
· Primary STARSkate certification is an asset
· Another asset would be to have CANPOWERSkate certification
In accordance with the Skate Canada requirements, all applicants must submit a copy of coaching qualifications including NCCP coaching credentials and personal test achievement. A valid First Aid Certificate and current Skate Canada Professional Coaching Membership Card should accompany resume. Current Police Background Check required.
Please apply in writing to: St. Paul Figure Skating Club, Attn: Anita/Tanice/Bonnie, Box 1767, St. Paul, AB, T0A 3A0 or email: email@example.com
Boston Pizza requires immediately:
· Kitchen Staff
Must be available to work evenings and weekends. All the applicants over the age of 18 must have completed the Pro Serve Course. Please apply in person to Ziggy, 5009 – 42nd Street, St. Paul, AB. Phone: 780-645-7897
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.